Thursday, July 5, 2007

Family Reunions

Why are they so exhausting? We traveled to Southern California for a very quick family gathering. My parents live there and are in their mid 70's and one of my four sisters also lives there. We have to go to them since my sister is handicapped and recently had a big set back. I of course would of perferred a more peaceful, remote meeting place. Needless to say, we left here early Friday morning and came back very late Monday, but that was enough. I actually didn't take any pictures because I wanted to focus on visiting since it had been close to 4 years since I had seen some of my family. I have 4 older sisters and one younger brother. We all could not be more different. It was fun but draining. My youngest daughter did take pic's, so I maybe able to download some later. Now back to my summer home routine!

No comments: