Saturday, July 14, 2007

Went a little crazy at the quilters store


My local quilters shop had a 50% off sale yesterday. Well, I did stay within my budget but I still probably bought to much. I was in line when the doors opened and many of the fellow shoppers were actually buying whole bolts. So I kinda realized I needed to make my decisions fast. I think I did pretty well. You will see many of the fabrics in my Etsy shop in the coming month. Here is one that I finished right away. It is a totally new style for me. I just fell in love with the fabric. When I walked into the shop, I saw it and walked right over to it. I knew I had to have some of this gorgeous print. Please let me know in comments what you really think because it is so out there lol !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is gorgeous! Darling bag!

Jen said...

That fabric is so beautiful!

Dee Light said...

I just love your bag!!! Lovely colors!!!