Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Custom orders -how they vary

I think what is really amazing is the ability for somebody to have a custom order made for their own special style. Here is one I did recently that truly spoke of its unique and one of a kind look. Custom orders truly do come in all sizes, shapes and COLORS!!! I have no problem fulfilling their requests. In addition, this special request helped me to teach myself how to add a zipper pocket in the inside lining.
After all is that not what indie fashion is all about- your own style.



2 comments:

Monica said...

Lovely! You did such a nice job, it must feel really good to do a custom order, since you know that it will be just the way they want it and they will love it for a long time to come. : )

littlethings1 said...

Love the fabric's for your handbags !!!