Tuesday, October 20, 2009

redesigned and ready!



This will be a very quick post because of several reasons.


First, I am tired.


Second, I want to go veg in front of the TV and not think for several hours.




Third, I only have a little bit of news and last


I had a super fun Creative Sewing Retreat and many new items will be coming to my shop in the coming weeks.


Here is my newest redesigned Notebook Wallet!


Here is my lovely new Pleated Clutch Wristlets!

I promise a more informative and fun post next time!






1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

love these!!! Very chic and pretty! Love the fabric
If you would like please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila