Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 Days- $5 sale coming up!




Sometime towards the end of April (not sure of the exact date yet), I plan on having a 5 DAY- $5 SALE!! It will be for many of my best selling little zip pouches. I need to start retiring some of my little zip pouches that I have had in my shop for several years now. Change is a comin'..... well not a huge change. Mainly new fabrics and I am currently working on a new design for my gadget cases. Etsy has many new sellers with gadget cases, so I am trying to be like always a little ahead of the style/design game... hopefully my first few new designs will be listing in May!
Just in time for summer :)

Ok so back to the SALE!!! Here is a preview of just of a few that will be in the $5 sale :)

Once I know the exact dates I will be sure let you all know!


2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I'll be looking forward to your sale! I love little zip pouches and use them in place of wallets. They are prettier and fun!

Andrea said...

Very beautiful!
I love it.