Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for me to make myself a purse for Fall


I am going to make myself a purse for this fall/winter. I now just have to decide which fabric. I have narrowed it down to one of these. I actually love them all but still am undecided. Please feel free to give your input on which one I should pick. It will be a long strap with zipper bag. I like to carry a purse that I can wear across my body letting my hands to be free. I better decide soon or I maybe out of luck on my choice.

3 comments:

maia (glassbeach) said...

Oooh, I'd pick the lower right hand corner. Moda Uptown in olive, I think? I've been wanting to make myself a bag out of the same fabric-then we could be twins!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I go for the same one, that olive green and brown is my favourite in that selection.

Kylie said...

Gorgeous fabrics! My personal favourite is the middle one on the top row :)