Monday, December 31, 2007

END OF YEAR INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE!


I have decided to do an end of year sale section in my etsy shop because I have so many new styles and fabrics to introduce in 2008! I have had a great year on Etsy and my one year anniversary is January 15th. WOW has it really been a year already? Well, to celebrate my Etsyversary- I will need to give some serious thought as to what promo I should do. A JPAT giveaway? An out of this world sale? A customer appreciation drawing? If you have any ideas don't hesitate to comment or even convo me , I really am open to all suggestions. Here is just one of several items in my Sale Section!
oh and BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KieutiePie said...

I always love seeing a sale! Then more people get to enjoy the festivities. =} GRATS on making it so well in that year!!!