Sunday, December 16, 2007

My oldest daughters wish list

Ever since I bought this fabric back in April my oldest daughter has been admiring it. Then one day about 2 weeks ago she made her Christmas list and one of the items on her list was a "JPATPURSE" in carnival creme with the label on the outside. I asked her what style bag but made no promises because this fabric was selling fast. Well I was able to save out just enough to do this bag up a few days ago!!! I know she will be so excited! She is a sweet teenager who asks for very little. Both of my daughters are my biggest fans so I was happy to be able to do this for her. Now, what about my youngest daughter? Well, she does love the scottie dog fabric, hummm.....


4 comments:

Debra said...

Oh how sweet of her!!
The bag is very pretty.

I have to run my daughter out of my work room, she loves going thru all the scrap fabric...

Kathryn Durham said...

This is very beautiful fabric!
I grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee, and spent many hours in the fabric stores!
Cloth World and the Torri (sp?) were 2 of my favorites (in West Knoxville where I lived)
They are gone now! When I go home, I'm sorry that I can't visit them.
Your bags look great! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gardencris27 said...

This fabric is just incredible. Your daughter's friends are going to be so jealous!