Sunday, February 8, 2009

CLOSE OUT SALE--DOUBLE QUILT PADDED GADGET CASE




I have struggled with trying to decide if I should continue to make gadget cases. Etsy is flooded with them and it is very hard to compete with some of the prices other shops offer. So after much thought, I went ahead and lowered the price on my remaining stock.

Currently, I do have several designs that are in the proto-type phase, that I think might sale better and be much more functional but they are at least a few months away to being listing in my shop.


So in the meantime, the current inventory of my now discontinued gadget cases are 40% off- so please take a minute to check out the selection at such great prices. If none of these are your style then I offer many other pouches in my shop too!!


No comments: