Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CLEARANCE CLEARANCE-Just because!










I am tired of looking at many of these fabrics. So a few items are now in my just created clearance/sale section.
Here are just a few pics of some of the clearance items!




Currently I am in the process of buying many new fabrics, many from Japan and new ones from the local shops. We are heading on one of our two trips this summer, we leave at the end of next week. So I will be heading to a few new fabrics shops, they always provide a great source of hard to find or special purchase fabrics.




The first trip is to a lake we love over in North Carolina and the second is out to Sedona Arizona. Today is our 20th Wedding Anniversary, we got married in Sedona- WOW 20 years already. So we felt it was time to take Kiera and Kenley to the beautiful place where their parents got married. That trip will be just wonderful! I have not been back to Az in many years, it is where I grew up after all- so a trip is long overdue.

I will be sure to post pics after booth trips!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great trip!

Lisa Gifford Mueller said...

Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trips! I love my bag, just in case you were wondering. I have a bunch of photos from the Show & Sale and will e-mail you a link to them soon!