Sunday, May 3, 2009

Knoxville Creative Hands Street team


Just a few more weeks before the Knoxville Etsy street team craft show!
It takes place the weekend of May 16-17th. I am currently working very
hard on keeping my inventory up and last minute details. My daughter
Kenley has been great, she has been helping alot with price signs, making
fabric magnets and just general computer work that I just don't know how to do. Here is the flyer for our show!! I plan on making the rounds this week to get it into as many message /community boards as possible.
I will keep you posted as the weeks progress on my first show in well over 20 years. :)

2 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

Good luck! I hope you have a fun--and profitable--show!

Lisa Gifford Mueller said...

Thanks for getting the word out about the Spring Show and Sale! It's going to be awesome!