Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mock Set-up for craft show



I am actually doing my first craft show in more years then I can remember. The Knoxville area Etsy Street team decided it was time to give it a try. So my daughter and I felt like we needed to get a handle on how it would all look. I was even abit unsure if I had enough inventory to make my booth look attractive. So what do you think? I still have a few weeks and plan on building up as much stock as possible.


I plan on posting the details once I get the flyers. If this craft show is a success then our street team would like to do another in the fall. More details to follow.


5 comments:

KittsKrafts said...

It looks mighty fine to me. I hope you do very well. I will be looking forward to hearing all about it.
=^..^=

Lisa Gifford Mueller said...

Looks absolutely fantastic! It's going to be a wnderful show!

NJ said...

I have just discovered your products on etsy.Fantasic fabrics! Love your style!Just wanted to say congratulations for your work.

Light and Writing said...

I think it looks great! I would stop by if I were walking past!

stitchntyme said...

JPAT, it looks wonderful! Love the variety and the different heights you used. Nice eye appeal. Good luck with the craft fair! :)