Sunday, April 19, 2009

The power of suggestion- just a few shoulder bags!






Where do most of my creations and designs come from? You! My wonderful customers! I get many requests for custom orders and I have this problem that when a customer orders a design I can not make just one. I know most of my buyers have excellent taste so I almost always make two, one for the custom order buyer and one for my shop. Now there is another reason I do this besides knowing that my customers have great ideas. It comes from my sense of security in making two. I figure if I make two and one just does not turn out then I still have at least one good one to send to the customer. What is funny about that is that has never happened. Both always turn out wonderful, leaving me one to list in my shop.


So recently I have had several requests for handbags and purses. Well, I have not made any in quite awhile due to demand for my other items. But since I was doing a custom order anyway for the City Blooms with Amy Bulter dots Shoulder bag, I kinda got a bug to make several in that same design. So here are a few just listed in my shop.

I actually have a few more in a slightly different design that I just now am working on! Hope to have them listed within the next few days.

No comments: