Monday, September 14, 2009

A twist on an old design-Pocket click-it pouch











I have been wanting to work on this old design of mine for awhile. It was a slow weekend on Etsy so I finally got time to redesign the pocket pouch that I first made back in 2007. The owl and hedgehog applique make these so cute. I put my click-it magnetic close on the pocket, giving it the same feel of a safe close as my other click-it wallets.
All these are currently listed in my shop, and I have 2 more cut and should be listed within the next day or so.

1 comment:

Pili said...

I love these new lil pouches! I have a feeling that they'd be very convenient to take up very lil space in my camera bag when I only want to take some ID and money when we go out shooting!

I'll keep an eye on what new ones you list!