Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year- Brings NEW Designs!



I always get the itch to create all new designs with a new year! This year is no exception!
First my latest twist on an old design-
Eco- Friendly Document wallet with a hidden magnetic close! Love it !!! So fun and cool to hear it click but not see it :)
Also great because of the added layer of batting to make it soft on the outside.
Just made 4 and listed them in my shop-- Love this color the most personally--purple punch.

Then I am improving on my purse organizers since one of my customers suggested them. So now they will have an added layer of interfacing so they can stand on their own.


Last but not least, I have wanted to get out of my category of handbags and purses for awhile, but still work with fabric since that is my addiction. So I just finished two lovely fabric storage bin organizers. I hope to have more listed by the end of the week. I know I can always use more household organizing so hopefully buyers will like them too.


No comments: