Friday, August 14, 2009

Creative sewing Retreat and one of a kind items










So my creative sewing retreat was wonderful but far too short! A few days is just not long enough to really get the inspirational juices flowing. When I do it again, I think I might aim for 5+ days. Also try to work it out to be during the school year, since teenage daughters can really be a distraction.








I have wanted to start a section within my shop that was devoted to "one of a kind" , special, and unique items. It is always fun to just let your eyes catch on a few fabrics that just might be great together. I was able to come up with over 12 new and unique creations- please take a look when you get a chance. I hope that I am able to always have a few available in my shop. It is difficult to keep one of a kind items in stock, since each one takes so much time just to match, create, make and list. They are fun when the mind gets bored with the same old style and fabrics.

2 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Glad you had a great time!
I think the one of a kind is a great idea!

Green Hand Studio said...

Good idea!