Thursday, May 3, 2007

New designed wallet -Side pocket JPAT


I am excited to introduce this wallet I came up with. I was inspired because I am a lazy shopper. I use my credit card 99% of the time when I shop and I thought what a handy wallet if the cards were on the outside pockets but safely snug within the slots with velcro. I worked on this awhile. I am not a inventive type of person, it took me a few attempts. I think it turned out well enough for me to list on my Etsy shop. I have two more I will list later. My goal is to try to get the size down alittle. It is abit bigger than I would prefer. With time and playing around that may come. Now here is the thing about coming up with new designs and ideas, I guess this might be copied! Well, it is not so special that there is problably something very similar out there. I will just have to deal with it LOL !!! Please let me know what you think? It is very hard for me to be objective in situations like this. Thanks

4 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

I love that color, teal like/lt turquoise - very nice.

Gina said...

Great idea, I like it a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Its Polyclarific here. Saw your blog link on your flickr so thought I'd drop by and say hello.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, You've been tagged! For more information, please visit my blog.
Gina