Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New purse- really liking it!!!


I am really liking my new purse that I just listed. If it does well in shop I may decide to keep making this style. The removable clips make it great for if you just want a clutch type instead. Deciding on fabrics, then coming up with new styles and trying to figure out if others will like them is really hard for me. I try to think outside my own tastes as much as possible. At some point I guess I need to just concentrate on what I would like to carry if I was in the market for a new handbag. I mean really lets face it-when items don't sell who is stuck with them!!! teehee

1 comment:

maia (glassbeach) said...

Super cute new bag! I like the adjustable clips. I also think you should pick fabrics that you like because your designer's eye is makes your bags so special!