Thursday, July 16, 2009

ECO-BAGGIE Update on Sale!




Due to the overwhelming response to my Eco-baggies sale, I feel that it is my duty to explain that I am starting to run very low on some of the more popular fabrics I use. I suggest if you see one you like you better purchase very fast because once they are gone I will not be making any more and will not be purchasing any new fabrics since this is a close-out, discontinued SALE!


I wish that I could continue but as explained in an earlier post here on my blog, they are just not a very profitable item for me to make. I think if they brought people to my shop and then they also purchased other items then I would consider keeping them but as of right now, I find it necessary to watch my costs very closely.
Thank you to all my loyal customers ♥♥




No comments: