Wednesday, July 22, 2009

JPAT blooms design line!



I am super excited to finally reveal my first of several new JPAT original designer fabrics. I have always loved my bloom banner so it only made sense that it would be the first one to be created.

So what do you think? The JPAT blooms little zip pouch is already listed in my Etsy shop. As a special promotional feature I am offering any customer who purchases 4 items or more (within one order) will receive a customer appreciation complimentary JPAT little zip pouch for FREE for a limited time! Just my way of saying Thanks to all my wonderful customers for the past 3 years.
It is also available thru a regular purchase for $8.00 plus shipping.
The next JPAT designer fabric is in production with several others still in the design phase. It is tons of fun to play with ideas but I must admit that before I know it , hours have passed and I am still not satisfied with the outcome. Hopefully I will become more efficient with this new adventure.
I would love to hear any feedback of what you think of my JPAT blooms little zip pouch.

2 comments:

Pili said...

I really like the fabric! It's amazing that you've designed it yourself!

And that's also a great offer!

JPATPURSES said...

Oh thanks Pili! I think it turned out better then I expected which is always a wonderful surprize!